Internet Banking Options
Central Tiered Money Market Account
The Central Tiered Money Market Account at CNB is for the individual who wants the maximum return on their funds while having access to those funds at any time with limited restrictions. Having a tiered money market account means that the more your money grows, the more you earn. Your interest rate increases once your balance reaches a certain amount. Traditional savings accounts do not offer that benefit. This account is ideal for people who have large amounts of money that they do not want to leave in a low interest savings account.
- A minimum deposit of $100 is required to open this account.
- Interest rate is based on tiers. Ask for current rate information.
- $00.01 – $9,999.99
- $10,000 – $24,999.99
- $25,000 – $49,999.99
- $50,000 – $99,999.99
- $100,000 – and above
- The increasing rate applies only to the portion of balance within the given range.
- Interest accrues daily on all collected balances and is deposited into your account monthly.
- Interest rate can change weekly, so you have the benefit of the highest rates available.
- Account holders are limited to six transfers or withdrawals.
- Funds are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.
- Some fees may apply.