Internet Banking Options
In 1913 CNB opened its first office in Enid under the name Central State Bank. We were located at 109 South Grand. Our name was changed in February, 1960, to Central National Bank and Trust Company of Enid.
The original CNB location was moved from South Grand and is now located at 324 West Broadway.
Our Willow location opened in 2001. It’s prime real estate on the booming West side of Enid and serves several neighborhood businesses and families.
In 2005 we opened our 30th Street location at 301 South 30th in Enid. 30th Street serves the East side of Enid and is the only bank East of Downtown.
Hours and Locations
324 W. Broadway
Enid, OK 73701
Lobby: Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5pm
Drive In:: Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5:30 pm
(Corner of Maple & Adams)
2219 W. Willow
Enid, OK 73703
Lobby: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-1pm
Drive-In: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-6 pm, Friday 7:30 am-7 pm
and Saturday 8:30am-1pm
30th Street Office
301 S. 30th
Enid, OK 73701
Lobby: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Drive-In: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-1pm
Anytime Phone Banking
(580) 234-BANK or (580) 234-2265
- Broadway Office— 324 West Broadway
- 1115 East Broadway
- Enid Event Center and Convention Hall– 301 S. Independence
- St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center— 305 South 5th
- 30th Street Office Drive-Up ATM, 301 South 30th
- Oakwood Mall Food Court—4125 West Garriott
- Holdings —215 North Oakwood
- Jumbo Foods— 2311 West Willow
- Jumbo Foods— 221 South 30th
- Willow Office Drive-Up ATM—2219 West Willow